1. We are interested in performing Haj / Umrah, what are the requisites?
Ans: (i) You need to provide us original passport, 10 color photos (6*4 cm with white background) for Haj and 5 color photos if it is Umrah.
(ii)Advance Payment for Umrah Package 30.000/- Advance Payment for Hajj Package 10.000/- .
(iii) Pan Card Copy
2. I have other Nationality passport and I am interested to perform Umrah / Haj through your company?
Ans: They need to carry OCI / PIO card along with long life visa in their passports for Umrah Visa stamping, We can arrange return flights to your particular destinations for Umrah Pilgrim. For Other Nationality Passport we can’t apply for Hajj Visa from India.
3. When is the vaccination done? Do I need to approach any particular Doctor?
Ans: The Vaccination will be done before 20 days prior to the travel date. Alhamdulillah, we are arranging vaccination through GEC Panel Doctor with free of cost.
4. Do you have Mobile cash facility in around Chennai or Tamil Nadu?
Ans: Yes, we do arrange within 20 kilometers of Chennai.
5. Do you provide laundry services & sim card in Makkah and Madinah?
Ans: Yes. We provide Laundry service except in AZEEZIYA & Hajj Days.
6. What is the type of accommodation do you provide Makkah & Madinah?
Ans: Accommodation would be 4 people sharing a room with all facilities as per your selected package.
7.Can a pregnant lady or person who has been dialyzed with the certificate from Doctor is allowed to perform Haj or Umrah?
Ans: We don’t entitle pregnant ladies and dialyzed persons to undertake haj or Umrah tour.
8.What are the benefits I am getting in your company when compared to other services?
9. If we are a batch of 10 persons, due to some reasons if we can’t attend the orientation program conducted by the company on a specific date. Do you arrange separate program in such cases?
Ans: yes we do arrange.
10. For a diabetic patient, is there any arrangement of meals in your package for such persons?
Ans: You need to select the type of food which would be suitable for you, Alhumdulillah we are providing all type of meals.
11. Do you provide wheel chairs for the old persons during Tawaf with guidance?
Ans: If it is a requirement you need to bring wheel chair and do the tawaf or we will guide you the persons who will take you on the wheel chair and perform tawaf on a cost basis which you have to pay.
12. What is your preferred mode of communication?
Ans: Postal is preferred for address verification. We do accept emails also.
13. Do you offer VIP tents in Mina and what are the facilities available?
Ans: Yes, we do offer VIP tents in Mina. Given below are the facilities provided.
14.Can we make cancellation of the booking at any time? Kindly clarify us?
Once the booking has been confirmed the following charges will be payable in the event of cancellation by the applicant (passenger).
15. Which flight do you offer? If it is a transit flight, let us know the exact hours of transition.
Ans: We always prefer Saudi. Saudi Airlines would be a direct flight. If there is a chance of transit flight, we will let you know the exact hours of transition during the booking time.